Navigation bar

Image Map

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Palm Springs Wedding

For the final Wedding Wednesday post of the summer I wanted to show you what my dream wedding would be like, but I couldn't find the wedding dress I was thinking of! So, instead, I thought I'd feature a real wedding! Look on...

 Wasn't it absolutely gorgeous? I can't get over her engagement ring & gown, plus the venue is absolutely stunning. And don't you just love their super-creative paper goods? I especially dig the one that features the wedding party!

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME. nosy people like me love looking at things like this heheh. and can't get over how genius the guest list is! xo

    ramz and the flock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely photos. Thanks for sharing :)

    xx
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, that bracelet is amazing! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I love the first photo!
    I'm following you now, wish you could follow me back ;)

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx Luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is amazing, great pictures too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful! love her table set up more than anything, so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.