Navigation bar

Image Map

Monday, August 1, 2011

Anthropologie August 2011 Catalogue

Yay! Anthropologie's August 2011 catalogue is now out, and being that it's my birthday month, I'm even more excited! Here are just a few thingies that I hope to get as gifts (Mom and Dad, listen up!):

Tangerine Flicker Dress, $358
Stash Away Cardi, $88
Grand Deco Earrings, $138
Fringed Boots, $288
Transatlantic Bag, $228
Eastward Dress Coat, $288
Sky Drops Earrings, $32
Stacked Strap Heels, $168
Brushed Lace Pullover, $68
Checker Table Cape, $188
Upper Reaches Cords, $118
Color Weave Slingbacks, $478
Clasped Fedora, $58
Overlapping Glow Ring, $88
Lake & Land Heels, $178


Those are my picks! What do you think? Have you looked through the catalogue yet? Which pieces are your faves?


(Top photo via Effortless Anthropologie)

11 comments:

  1. In love with all of these pieces! Especially that pink coat!

    GTBB,
    http://www.badjoan.com
    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the brushed lace jumper, GORGEOUS!

    Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the pink dress coat, it's gorgeous!

    x

    http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Eastward Dress Coat and Stacked Strap Heels! Great birthday picks! :)

    talesofsamanthasomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress !
    New post in my blog girl ! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow great post! the grand deco earrings are awesome, wow! and the golden ring is GENIOUS, i love it!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh so many cute things, why can't I be rich?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take that coat...it's absolutely beautiful! I'll also take the gold cuff, and the earrings too! You have great taste, and I hope your parents will get you all the things you are dreaming of! Hope you'll stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the accessories are simply amazing. so stylish but not over the top!

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Rimi. We love your choices, each and every one! You are a girl with very good taste! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.