Navigation bar

Image Map

Friday, August 12, 2011

Have a dazzling weekend!

It's been such an exciting week. We reached 100+ followers and it's my birthday weekend! Yippee!! I didn't end up ordering a birthday dress, but that's alright. I'm sure I'll find something else to wear. Ma, Pa an' I are just going out for some delicious Indian food, so it's gonna be pretty low-key. I've never liked making a big deal about my birthday. What about you? 

I go back to school on Monday, which is a total bummer! That means I likely won't be able to post as often as I have been, probably just a few times a week. But I'll be here, nonetheless! I've had so much fun sharing things with and getting to know all of you this summer. The joy that I experience through this blog is astounding and insurmountable, so cheers to many more years and many more surprises!

P.S. What are you up to this weekend? Baking me a cake? Blowing rainbow bubbles? Buying some snazzy red heels and matching red nail polish? As always, do tell!

(Images via We Heart It)

17 comments:

  1. happy birthday! pretty pictures to top off the event. my birthdays have been pretty low key as well, no huge parties over here. blog's have that power to make joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are AMAZING!
    Happy birthday, beautiful!
    Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of photos and happy birthday dear! I hope you had the greatest birthday ever! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday.. and yes il bake you a cake (how did you know :P)

    and congratulations on reaching 100 followers wooooop, bet it was a great birthday present!

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday and congrats on 100 followers! And I'm with you on the back to school, I'm dreading it. But it's my senior year so I'm pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a happy happy birthday! I wish I had those red shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww happy birthday. I know how you feel. School is right around the corner for me too :X And my birthday actually coincides with the start of school as well. How funny/miserable. Hahah :P

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday & Congratulations on 100 !
    At least you're off school for your birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. rimi - where do you go to school that you're going back so soon??
    ps. happy birthday :)

    a peek of chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. no worries - i always wonder where my favorite bloggers live in the world! mostly to get an idea of where their fashion ideas and trends are coming from. but i understand you wanting information to stay private!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!! I love those red shoes :)

    xx
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow happy 17th have the best of days you darling little blogger!
    spoil yourself rotten:)
    xoxox
    love http://www.wonderingwolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaaw, happy birthday to you! Indians food sound so yummy :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my god, belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish you all the best in the world, and here's to 10,000 followers!

    I had a crazy weekend, packing and then travelling the entire day Sunday but now I'm in Brussels with my sister - and I'm staying for college!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.