Navigation bar

Image Map

Monday, July 25, 2011

Clutch bags

I absolutely love clutch bags. But, sadly, I just can't seem to find one that's large enough to hold all of my junk very important items such as my emergency cardigan (any one of several thin cardigans I always have because I always get chilly) and my small packet of Kleenex. I carried around this lovely number for my prom this year, which I completely loved because it incorporated three of my favorite things: leopard/cheetah print, shades of yellow and sequins. I believe it even held my packet of tissues!

Do you frequently carry clutches? Or do you prefer to stick to satchels, handbags and totes?

5 comments:

  1. I buy lots of clutches, but never seem to use them. Living in a big city, I get a lot more use out of a small cross-body bag. Great picks!

    Lauren
    mildmediumhot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only own one clutch and i rarely wear it

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first one is amazeballs, and just fits so perfectly in her outfit :)

    i turn my bag into clutches sometimes but on a shopping trip a clutch is a little in the way. i love clutches on a night out tho :)

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love clutches, but I'm really picky, so I don't have a lot. I adore the third clutch you featured. New follower as well, I couldn't resist.

    Lisa @ Lesapea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore clutch bags, they are SO elegant :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.