Navigation bar

Image Map

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Anthropologie May 2012 Catalogue

This month, Anthro set a wonderful tone right from the get-go by choosing an up-close, straight-on image of a wonderfully curly-haired model to be their cover photo. As soon as I saw this in my mailbox, I immediately flipped it open and started making mental notes of what I liked. Have a peek and see what really caught my eye!

Revisited Impressionist Dress, $298
No. 68 Scarf, $68
Stitched Horizons Pullover, $88
Maia Column Dress, $178
Shimmer Collage Clutch, $198
Rotary Dial Necklace, $48
Sunblaze Lace Skirt, $148
Blue Bombus Dress, $118
Leadlight Cropped Top, $68
Dissolved Stripes Clutch, $88
Fringe Turquoise Drops, $138
Sky Trails Maxi Dress, $168
Woven Tangles Cuff, $28
Xanadu Clutch, $78
Crimped Alabaster Blouse, $138
Parvati Maxi Dress, $298

See anything you particularly like? I LOVE the maxi dresses and the clutches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.