Ahhhhh, fall! The most wonderful season ever will be upon us real soon, which means brilliant foliage, brisk weather and, yes, boots. In the spirit of it all, I decided to compile a list of my top five boot trends for the season. Look on:
1. Wedges have been around for quite some time now, and are carrying over from Spring/Summer 2011 into the Fall 2011 season. This season's designs, however, are much more sleek and elegant than previous years', as more women turn to the ease and versatility of a wedge boot.
2. Inspired by footwear from the Victorian era, lacing is becoming quite popular this season, and corset-like boots are bursting on to the scene as a bold and alluring option for women.
3. Gone are the days when we were limited to buying boots in black or brown! Non-neutral boots are a perfect way to add some color to your wardrobe. If bright colors seem like too much for you, try more toned down colors, such as deep red or plum.
4. Though at times it can be difficult to wear, patent leather is still undeniably gorgeous. It's especially fitting for fall cocktail parties and evening events!
5. Although typically considered to be edgy, this season, buckles are appearing on boots, and are looking more feminine than ever.
Those are my picks! What shoe trends are you looking to try this season?