Navigation bar

Image Map

Friday, April 20, 2012

Have a great weekend!

 I never told you guys how much fun my prom was! I had such a wonderful time looking at all of the gorgeous dresses and hanging out with some amazing friends. I wish I could go back and relive that night just a few more times! Sigh...

Tomorrow, I'm going to an art exhibit, where one of my sculptures is on display and is also being judged in a competition. Eeeks! Wish me luck!! Then later on, I'll be searching for a dress to wear to my graduation dinner. Here are a few dresses I have in mind: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

What are you up to this weekend? Picking flowers? Going to an art festival? Reading a good book (I'm hoping to pick up Love in the Time of Cholera!) Do tell!

P.S. Make sure to enter the latest giveaway...it ends on Monday!

(Image source unknown)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you had a great time at prom, Rimi!!
    Good luck in your art contest! I used to enter my art in contests in college, and I must say, I miss those days! No matter what, it's exciting that your sculpture is involved!!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.