Navigation bar

Image Map

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Do you like to travel?

Lately, I've been thinking about where I would like to go for summer vacation, and one of my top choices is Italy. I'd love to see everything from the beautiful waters along the golden coastline to the charming hilltops of the romantic countryside. And of course I'd have to stop by a few of the major cities to admire the stunning architecture and indulge in some true Italian shopping!

That being said, I must say that I really hate traveling. Not actually being at my destination, but packing, unpacking, planning, carrying luggage, etc. all drives me BONKERS! But, for a trip to Italy, I would be more than willing to face the headache!

How about you? Do you like to travel?


(Image via Katja Presnal)

3 comments:

  1. That is funny as I love the whole traveling thing, especially the packing and going trough airports. I would die out of happiness if I could do that every day!

    Hope you do go to Italy someday, because it is a wonderful place.

    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get the chance to visit Venice, definitely go! I went when I was about your age and it was magical.

    ...but, I agree about all the packaging, etc. It's such a chore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italiano is beautiful. I recomended xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.