Navigation bar

Image Map

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm back! + Feels like fall...

It's been too long, y'all. It's been way too long...

School has been KICKING MY BUTT lately! And I'm so bummed that I haven't been blogging as often as usual. But, I'm back! And what better way to welcome myself back than by talking about fall?? 

Autumn is, by far, my favorite season. There's colorful foliage, crisp, cool air, denim jackets and the color burgundy...basically, all that's right with the world! I'm so looking forward wearing chic sweaters with brown leather boots, and knit dresses with my leopard print flats.

What are you looking forward to most this fall? It's such a romantic season, don't you think?

(images via Wit + Delight)

1 comment:

  1. You have been missed! Hang tough with school and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I read and value every single one.