So, Mom and I have just booked a fun trip Jamaica for next month. Just the two of us gals! I can't wait to feel the cool tropical breeze blow through my hair as my mom and I lay out and eat sandwiches, stick our toes in the soft white sand and look out and admire the crisp blue sea. Here are six things that everyone should have at the beach this summer.
1. A super cute swimsuit that will make you feel (and look!) amazing, $195
2. An oversized BAGGU tote bag, for loading down with bottles of lemonade, magazines and a beach towel or two, $31. (BONUS: It folds up into a teeny tiny zipper pouch, which means more room in your suitcase!)
3. Sugar Lip Treatment by Fresh in 'Sugar Coral' for moisturized lips, that are SPF protected, with just a subtle wash of summery color, $22.50
4. A floppy beach hat that you can pull over your eyes for an afternoon cat nap, $34.50
5. A natural, chemical-free sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection, $15
6. These beautiful Avarca sandals, made in Spain, would be perfect to wear to dinner or while strolling on the boardwalk, $85